Chameleon Labs 880Rack
- Fabricant : Chameleon Labs
- Modèle : 880Rack
- Catégorie : Accessoire pour module d'effets
- Fiche créée le : 22/01/2016
- Built in 3 amp multi voltage power supply
- XLR inputs and outputs
- DB25 inputs and outputs
- 48V phantom power
- Channel linking via slide switch
- Rack ears included
- Ships with four blank channel panels
- Rubber feet and top handle included
The 880RACK marks Chameleon’s entry into the multi 500 Series powered chassis category with a high performance, flexible design package.
The heart of the 880RACK is its multi-voltage switch mode power supply capable of delivering 3 amps of constant current to the 500 Series voltage rails and the solid performer to run even power hungry Class A based modules. It also allows the 880RACK to be plugged into any 100-250V AC power source globally.
We’ve paid extreme attention to ensure clean audio paths free off parasitic noises and cross talk. Signal input and output flexibility is provided through connection via XLR connectors or a DB25 8-channel harness. The output signal of Channels 1 through 7 can be routed to the input stage of the next channel. This allows you to easily rout signals internally instead of through patch cables.
[NAMM] Chameleon Labs