Mooer Macro Power S12
- Fabricant : Mooer
- Modèle : Macro Power S12
- Catégorie : Alimentation pour pédale
- Fiche créée le : 11/06/2018
The MACRO POWER S12 from MOOER is a high output professional pedalboard power supply.
Sporting 2 toroidal transformers and 12 completely independent outputs the MACRO S12 can deliver up to 3.4 Amps (3400mA) of clean, quiet and consistent DC power for all of your pedal power needs.
- 6 x 200mA 9V outputs for all your favourite analog pedals
- 3 x 300mA 9V outputs for your preamps and digital pedals
- 1 x 300mA output with selectable voltage (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V)
- 2 x 500mA 9V outputs for powering your current hungry monster pedals
- Switchable input voltage for use in different regions across the globe
All of this is crammed into a tour ready metal housing and comes packaged with all the cables you need to get up and running.
- Dual toroidal transformers and enhanced filtering provide clean, quiet power
- 12 isolated and truly independent 9V DC outputs/2 x 500mA/ 4 x 300mA (one with selectable Voltage)/ 6 x 200mA
- A total of 3400mA output
- Convenient switch to change the input A/C voltage for use indifferent countries
- Power Supply: 220V-240V / 110V-120V
- Output voltage: 11 x independent isolated 9V DC 1 x independent isolated DC 9V - 18V
- Current Output: Maximum total 3400mA output
- Dimensions: 225mm(D)×88mm(W)×50mm(H)
- Weight: 1.82kg