Rossum Electro-Music Assimil8or
- Fabricant : Rossum Electro-Music
- Modèle : Assimil8or
- Catégorie : Autre module pour synthé modulaire
- Fiche créée le : 30/03/2016
- Eight-channel multi-timbral operation. Each channel will be available from its own independent output as well as appearing in the stereo mix output.
- Superb 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion.
- Mono or stereo sampling. Channels can be configured as eight mono voices, four stereo voices, or any combination. (Well, any combination that adds up to eight).
- Unique timbral capabilities with the ability to phase modulate samples by external analog signals or by other samples (a first, we believe).
- Variable sample fidelity with independently selectable sample rate and bit depth.
- Real-time CV control of bit depth.
- Extensive sample manipulation and looping capabilities.
- Sample scrubbing under CV control.
- One-shot or gated sample playback with variable release time in gated mode.
- Gate/trigger inputs and CV inputs for each sample that can be assigned independently for each channel to virtually any sample parameter. Examples include:Pitch
Release Decay (for gated sounds)
- A front panel accessible SD card for sample and preset storage.
FERMI'S PARADOX Rings, Morpheus, Rainmaker, Assimil8or, Magneto, Pamela's new workout
PhotosVoir toutes les photos Rossum Electro-Music Assimil8or
Forums Rossum Electro-Music Assimil8or
Dernières petites annonces Rossum Electro-Music Assimil8or
Autres dénominations : assimil 8or, assimil8 or