Fiche technique BluGuitar TwinCab
- Fabricant : BluGuitar
- Modèle : TwinCab
- Catégorie : Baffles guitare 2x12
- Fiche créée le : 22/05/2018
Its compact design and light weight of less than 20 kg enables convenient transport with only one hand. Configured for horizontal or vertical operation with rotatable logo, this compact 2x12“ cabinet is an ideal partner for the BluGuitar® AMP1, lunchbox amps and “classic“ 100w heads.
TWINCAB can be operated in both mono and stereo with its tonality characterized by accurate bass, warm and full mids, as well as soft highs with balanced frequency projection. The closed back design with two bass reflex openings at the front give the cabinet extra low end response while the basket weave front cloth works like a filter that reduces harshness ensuring silky high frequencies. Depending on the way of operation you get two different sound characters featuring either more bass or mids.
The "BG-12 Special Speaker" speaker specifically developed for the TWINCAB is harmoniously tuned to the reinforced birch multiplex housing.
TWINCAB comes complete with a robust, padded protective cover.
- Type: 2x12“ Closed Back
- Power: mono 150 Watt, stereo 2 x 75 Watt
- Impedance: 16 Ohm mono, 2 x 8 Ohm stereo
- Speaker: 2 x 12" BluGuitar BG12-S Speaker, Rear Loaded
- Wood: "Baltic Birch“ ply w/finger joint corners
- Tolex: Black Levant
- Grill Cloth: black Basket Weave
- Weight: 18,7 kg (41,23 lbs)
- Dimensions: 40 x 75 x 33 cm (15.75” x 29.53” x 13”)
- Connectivity: Mono: 1 x Mono In, Stereo: 1 x In Left, 1x In Right
- Special Features: Closed back, straight, Dual-Port (two bass reflex ports on the front panel for more low end), protection cover included
Acheter neuf BluGuitar TwinCab
Baffles guitare 2x12 concurrents
Autres catégories dans Baffles Guitare
Autres dénominations : twin cab