- Fabricant : Laney
- Modèle : LA212
- Série : Black Country Customs
- Catégorie : Baffle guitare 4x12
- Fiche créée le : 04/01/2018
The LA212 is designed to be paired with the Laney Black Country Customs LA30BL amplifier head. The cabinet is a smaller version of the LA412 50 year anniversary speaker cabinet, based on Tony Iommi's first amplifier and cabinet combination. This 2 x 12 cabinet provides a vintage response and a warm sound that perfectly captures the sound of early heavy metal and other '60s musical genres.
Celestion G12M-25 Speakers
The Celestion G12M-25 Greenback was chosen for its warm tones and its slightly smaller alnico magnets. The speakers are mounted in an offset configuration for maximum vertical and horizontal projection, giving you a similar sound to a full 4 x 12 cabinet but without the additional weight.
The LA212 is hand-made and features marine-grade birch ply. It uses vintage construction methods and is built to last on the road, with its rugged handles and castor wheels. The cabinet is a replication of the original '60s models and has an effortlessly cool aesthetic that will look great on stage, especially if paired with the Black Country Customs LA30BL. If you need maximum projection and versatile tones, this cabinet is the ideal choice.
- Twin Celestion G12M-25 Greenback speakers for vintage and warm response
- Offset speaker mounting for superior vertical and horizontal projection
- Rugged hand-built construction with heavy duty handles and castor wheels
- The perfect pairing for the Black Country Customs LA30BL amplifier head
- Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Configuration: 2 x 12, offset mounting
- Speakers: 2 x Celestion G12M-25 Greenback speakers
- Power Handling: 50 watts
- Input: 16 ohm single speaker input
Laney LA30BL, LA212 - Black Country Customs