Spector Bantam 4
- Fabricant : Spector
- Modèle : Bantam 4
- Catégorie : Basse électrique 4 cordes
- Fiche créée le : 09/02/2018
Continuing a 40-year legacy of innovation and top-notch craftsmanship, Spector’s new Bantam 4 is a short-scale powerhouse that packs a serious punch. With a 30” scale length and a carefully chambered body, the Bantam is light and extremely comfortable to play. The Bantam features the classic NS body style that is fully carved and contoured to the player’s body using lightweight, chambered Alder and a gorgeous Quilted Maple top. The deep-inset bolt-on neck ensures the utmost resonance and projection, while providing an effortless playing experience with its perfectly carved neck profile and fast 22 fret Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The Bantam is loaded with two EMG 35DC pickups as well as an EMG BTS active EQ circuit, allowing for maximum versatility when paired with your favorite pedals and amp.
- 30” Scale Length; Weighs in at approx. 7 lbs.
- Fully Carved & Chambered Alder Body w/ Quilted Maple Top
- 3-Ply Bolt-On Hard Maple Neck; 22 Fret Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- EMG 35DC Pickups; EMG BTS Active EQ; Spector Locking Bridge
- Available in Black Cherry & Black Stain Gloss finishes; Also available left-handed (Black Cherry only)
Forums Spector Bantam 4
Argus du Spector Bantam 4
Les annonces avec options, ou constituant un pack, ne sont pas prises en compte.