Innerclock Systems Sync-Gen II pro

Sujet Équivalent actuel ??

• 2 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 533 vues
  • 1 follower
1 Équivalent actuel ??
Et éventuellement moins cher ?? :-D

Comme beaucoup, je galère avec Live pour obtenir une vraie belle synchro de tout mon matos.... Aidez-moi à trouver une solution !!!! Merci !! :bravo:
Une alternative en crowdfunding, Midronome :

https://www.midronome.com/

https://gearspace.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1240842-erm-multiclock-alternatives-4.html#post15767452

Citation de SimonMidronome :
Hi :)

Hope it's ok I am bringing this up, it might interest some people out there.

There is a new alternative, that (spoiler alert) I made. It's called Midronome and it has a good mix of functions from the different master clocks on the market:
  • ultra low-jitter MIDI clock
  • play/stop/resync functions to start drum machines, sequencers & like
  • a big knob to change the tempo, a big red display to show it
  • other clock/sync outputs (CV with different divisions, DIN/sync24)
  • possibility to sync to a DAW (using a plugin)
  • configurable delay (0-15ms) on the clocks

But it is also quite versatile, with a few options that you have not seen on other MIDI master clocks:
  • An audio metronome (hence the name), to send to a drummer (f.ex.)
  • The play function follows the audio click so that your hardware starts perfectly in time with the click
  • 2 pedals to control either tap tempo, play/stop, or mute
  • you can attach a drum pad to tap tempo+reset click+change time signature, all in one go

The DAW sync is clock only (unlike the USAMO), but it will sync the metronome as well, so your time signature and the beginning of the bar will also be in sync. And since it has an audio metronome well you use one audio channel for the sync, but save the audio channel you might otherwise have used for the metronome.

There is more info on www.midronome.com if you want to learn more.

The good news is it's quite cheap compared to what's currently out there - I've worked really hard for that - and if you join on our crowdfunding campaign you'll get it even cheaper :)

I would really love to hear what you guys think :)

« What is full of redundancy or formula is predictably boring. What is free of all structure or discipline is randomly boring. In between lies art. » (Wendy Carlos)

« What is full of redundancy or formula is predictably boring. What is free of all structure or discipline is randomly boring. In between lies art. » (Wendy Carlos)