TEControl Analog Breath Controller
- Fabricant : TEControl
- Modèle : Analog Breath Controller
- Catégorie : Breath controller
- Fiche créée le : 12/08/2018
The BCa - Analog Breath Controller is signal compatible with Yamaha's discontinued breath controllers. This means it can be plugged directly into the 3.5 mm "Breath" input jack of any compatible keyboard/synthesizer, for example the Yamaha CS01, DX7, VL70-m, and several others from a variety of manufacturers.
Compared to Yamaha's BC3 breath controller, the BCa contains a modern piezoelectric pressure sensor and a much improved signal conditioning circuit. The sensor is not only more sensitive but also free from drifts and hysteresis, which plagued the membrane sensor of the BC3; the offset and gain controls are more precise and, unlike the BC3, they are independent from each other: this means that changing gain does not affect offset and vice-versa.
The BCa is delivered with our flexible headset which allows bending to a comfortable shape and yet is springy enough to clamp around the head. The headset also includes a Yamaha BC3-style mouthpiece with adjustable bleed valve that can be rotated away from the mouth when not in use.
- Analog output, signal compatible with Yamaha BC1, BC2 and BC3 breath controllers
- No converters required - designed to plug directly into the 3.5mm "Breath" jack of any compatible keyboard/synthesizer
- No power supplies required - the keyboard/synthesizer powers it
- Insensitive to ambient pressure
- Adjustable offset and gain, independent of each other