Mackie Master Fader 3
- Fabricant : Mackie
- Modèle : Master Fader 3
- Série : DL
- Catégorie : Contrôleur OSC / MIDI pour iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad
- Fiche créée le : 19/11/2014
New features in v3:
* Upgraded user interface for faster workflow
-- More information available at a glance for faster navigation
-- New navigation bar with instant access to overview, mixer and channel view
-- Improved current parameter display that reads more clearly and includes channel color
-- Better access to secondary views
-- Updated channel strips provides more channel information at a glance
* Added Overview showing all input and output channels at once for fast, simple navigation
* Added 4 subgroups with stereo linking and dedicated processing on each subgroup.
* Added 4 VCAs for professional control over groups of channels
* Added digital trim on each input, providing additional input gain control when working wirelessly
* Added Routing view providing complete channel routing in one place for inputs, groups and outputs
* Added Custom Channel colors and Mix colors for visually differentiated channels, groups and outputs
* Updated Selector area adds mute group and view group controls along with a new Masters selector. Together, these 4 selectors control what inputs and outputs are visible.
* Updated Shows view allows user to add a comment to each show. Added created/modified dates to each show for improved organization.
* Added flexible Record Output patching with record levels.
* Added digital Level and Delay control for headphone output
* Updated Preset workflow with new location right at the channel
* Added ability to export presets, shows and backups via Dropbox or email
* Added ability to import presets, shows and backups from 3rd party apps supporting Open In...
* Intuitive multi-touch control over every major mix function
* Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
* Total recall of all mixer settings using snapshots and shows
* Overview delivers instant access to all inputs, outputs, groups and more
* Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls including solo, mute, pan and level with full metering
* Channel view gives control over a choice of powerful DSP
-- Inputs: Choice of Vintage or Modern 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
-- Return Channels: 4-band PEQ and compression
-- Outputs: 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
-- Subgroups: 4-band PEQ and compression
-- FX: Wide choice of reverbs and delays with dedicated channels sends and returns to each output
* Recording/Playback view delivers wireless control over direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback*
* VCAs and mute groups provide fast control over multiple channels at once
* 6 matrix busses for professional control of multiple mixes**
* Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel**
* Fast navigation with view groups that provide customizable views
* Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
* Export presets, a complete system backup and more via Dropbox or email
* Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments from other engineers/musicians
* Complete offline operation for simple pre-show setup
* Support for multiple iOS devices connected wirelessly so other engineers and musicians can control any aspect of the mix
** Only available on the Mackie DL32R
Une carte Dante pour la Mackie DL32R29/04Mackie propose aux utilisateurs de la console de mixage numérique DL32R une carte d’expansion destinée à relier la console au réseau audio Dante.