Agrandir
Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Shure E2c
Photos
1/8

Sujet Différence entre le e2 et le e2c ?

• 3 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 1 128 vues
  • 2 followers
1 Différence entre le e2 et le e2c ?
Ben voila, tout est dans le sujet :p

nan sans dec à part le prix quelles sont les différences techniques entre ces deux produits?
merci
Yen a aucune à part la couleur à part le titre ou la fonction. e4 pour le stage ,e4c pour consumers ou consommateurs et e4g pour gamers. voici ce que jai trouvé la dessus.

Full user opinion
After beating around the bush and saving up some money, I bit the bullet and made my first big purchase in headphones, the Shure E4/E4C. Since I had no experience with In-ear monitors, I did not know what to expect, but one things for sure, I do not regret my purchase, in fact, I think it's the best purchase I've made.

Enough beating around the bush, let's get down to business, and to clear up something here, I ordered the E4 model, a charcoal gray color. There is no Sonic difference between them, it's just that the E4C is meant for the consumer, It's iPod white, and the E4 is meant for stage monitoring, but all the specs are the same and you recieve the same accessories.

Let's talk about the Packaging, Nicely packaged and with a plethora of accessories.You will recieve different tips for many different ears, ranging from soft to super soft acrylic tips, a level attenuator for high output sources, an 1/4" adaptor for stereo and headphone amps, a semi hard case to protect your investment, foam tips for the easiest tip, a nozzle wax remover and your owners guide.

Build Quality:
Build Quality is very good with these, they are solid IEM's, offering a thick cord and around-the-ear design reduce microphonics and tangling. The plug is gold plated so it offers maximum transfer of sound.

Fit
The Fit is pretty tricky to get, most people think they sound weak and anemic only because they have not achieved a good seal. Mr. Patrick Houston wore his E4C down, you can do that but it is not recommended because you will lose your seal and microphonics are an annoyance. It's best that you wear them like they're meant.Yes Mr. Carnoy, we all love Foamies. Why? It's really easy to get a fit on the first try and provides the best Isolation. Another advantage is you can get custom molds for maximum isolation and comfort.

Sound Quality:
Headphones are meant to deliver superior sonic performance as opposed to speakers, and these headphones deliver. In comparison to other IEMS, the E4 is a nicely balanced headphone which may come off a little warm but that's the way I want it. Highs are not like Ety's ER-4's, but they're not as recessed like E3C's, they offer a nice, detailed non-fatiguing sound. Midrange is golden with these headphones, Classic Rock never sounded so good, you can hear every nook and cranny in your music, vocals are just amazing. Bass is always an issue with In Ears, but bass on the E4's is tight and punchy, it will definetly satisfy heavy metal lovers, It also extends a whole lot more, if you have the power to back it up, If you want to know what I mean, read On.

Isolation:
Here is where IEM's reign supreme above active noise cancelling. The E4's offer 4X the Isolation of that of Bose Quietcomfort 2's, up to 35dB depending on your tip. Better Isolation means less volume means you won't damage your ears trying to drown out the noise with other headphones.

Tips of the Trade:
The E4 is an awesome headphone with a lot of potential. One way to achieve that is to get a good headphone amp, especially if you own an iPod, Why? Because the iPod's weak internal amp and rolled of bass at 50Hz will sour your listening experience. I recommend getting a Cmoy or any moy of that matter, a Supermacro or a Headroom coda. If you don't wish to carry an amp, get yourself a Cowon iAudio X5, the intertal amp of the X5 is superior to that of the iPod meaning better listening experience with your E4's... And if you wish to carry an amp, get a line-out for the iPod like the pocketdock or the Sik Ram Din, don't ever use it with the headphone port.

To conclude, the E4 offers superior sound in a small package that will protect your ears, shut off distractions and get you lost in your music. I am enjoying mine right now as I wrote this. I highly recommend this headphone if Noise cancelling doesn't appeal to you.
Martin
En passant c la meme chose pour tous les modèle shure e2 3 4 5 etc...
Martin
^^
merki!