Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet 2 Vis en dessous de la Fuzz Probe...c'est quoi ?

• 3 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 1 184 vues
  • 3 followers
1 2 Vis en dessous de la Fuzz Probe...c'est quoi ?
Bonjour

Pouvez-vous me dire à quoi servent les deux vis qui se situent à l' arrière de la pédale sur lesquels sont inscrit : LF et RFO ?

Je n' ai pas la notice, donc merci de votre réponse !

Musicalement

Personne n' a la réponse ??? :(

Il semblerait que Le RFO permet de régler la sensibilité de l'antenne, par contre pas d'info pour LF, peut être pour régler le fréquence de coupure du passe bas (Low pass Frequency)??

https://www.zvex.com/V_FP_inst.pdf

Led Frequency. Intensité lumineuse des LEDs. On dirait.

Site Zvex
Citation :
DON'T MESS WITH THE SCREWDRIVER ADJUSTMENT SETTINGS UNDER THE PEDAL. Now that I said that, half of you will run for a screwdriver. Just remember this: use a bright light first and MARK the original settings. The white screwdriver slots have a light arrow imprinted on them... really, they do, look closer. Use a pin or sharp tool or sharpie and scratch or mark the metal where the original setting is before you goof around with the controls. Turning the controls in the direction of the arrows INCREASES the sensitivity of the antenna. DO NOT turn up the LED control to the top and leave it there. All that will do is drain your battery. I put these controls on the pedals to make it easy for me to adjust the units to a good starting point, where the STAB is controlled completely over a few inch range of motion. In case you want to reduce the sensitivity, turn the RF control in the opposite direction from the arrow and you can make the plate respond only when your foot is in contact with it. If you are careful, you can adjust it so that the sensitive range goes from just touching it to putting your weight on it. Maybe that's what you want... how should I know?

En gras, l'essentiel:
- ne pas jouer avec ces vis.
- Si jamais c'est le cas, marquer leur position d'origine pour revenir au réglage d'usine.
- Tourner [le RFO] dans le sens des flèches augmente la sensibilité de l'antenne.
- Ne pas laisser le réglage de LED [lf] tourné à fond, tout ce que ça fera c'est vider la pile.

[ Dernière édition du message le 03/05/2013 à 16:56:21 ]