Feeltune Rhizome SXE

Groove Machine de la marque Feeltune appartenant à la série Rhizome

Sujet Feeltune Rhizome SXE OS 2.5 wanted

• 4 réponses
  • 4 participants
  • 913 vues
  • 4 followers
1 Feeltune Rhizome SXE OS 2.5 wanted
I am looking for the Rhizome SXE OS 2.5 (not the LE Version) including the Feeltune Tools. Maybe someone can tell me where to download the software, as the Feeltune support is closed!

give me your email by MP and i send you ;)

Hello

It's the same for me.
Does anyone knows how i could find the latest version for Rhizomz (not LE), in French should be cool.
Thx for you
Bye
Citation de asterix1967 :
give me your email by MP and i send you ;)

Hi there.
I know this post is a bit old but I was wondering if you could help me out getting the software for the Rhizome UXE/SXE as well. I currently have an old version of the OS (which is giving errors and not allowing the interface to show up - only the screen) and when I try to install the OS 2.34, it's asking be to install the 1.6b2 before anything. I've got the Rhizome 2.5.2 installed on desktop but I guess the OS controller his messing.

Could you send the files via email? I promise I will put them in a public folder via (dropbox or facebook group) so everyone can have access to it, and not bother you again with this.
Let me know. Many thanks
Citation de poly :
I am looking for the Rhizome SXE OS 2.5 (not the LE Version) including the Feeltune Tools. Maybe someone can tell me where to download the software, as the Feeltune support is closed!

Hi there. Did you manage to get the software for your Rhizome SXE? I'm looking for it as well. Please let me know. Many thanks