RODE Wireless GO
- Fabricant : RODE
- Modèle : Wireless GO
- Catégorie : Microphone HF
- Fiche créée le : 04/04/2019
* Operates as a clip-on mic or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
* Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
* All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
* Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
* TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
* Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
* Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 31g each
* The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
* 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
* RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack (and sold separately).
* Use up to 8 systems in one location.
44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm
Introducing Wireless GO - The World's Smallest Wireless Microphone System
PhotosVoir toutes les photos RODE Wireless GO
Forums RODE Wireless GO
Acheter neuf RODE Wireless GOComparer toutes les offres RODE Wireless GO
Argus du RODE Wireless GO
Les annonces avec options, ou constituant un pack, ne sont pas prises en compte.