Amt Electronics P-lead
- Fabricant : Amt Electronics
- Modèle : P-lead
- Série : X-Lead
- Catégorie : Préampli guitare hybride
- Fiche créée le : 10/04/2018
A line of vacuum tube preamps “X-Lead”
Small dimensions, versatility, and “adult” sound – under this motto a new line of pedals was created. The pedals are built depending on the number of amplification stages either entirely on vacuum triodes or on the hybrid Tube+JFET technology.
The features of the X-Lead line:
1) The full set of regulation knobs (Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume), despite the compact design;
2) The really high anode voltage (+250…300V);
3) The implementation of either full tube or hybrid (tube+field-effect transistors) circuit design with efficient emulation of vacuum triode cascades by semiconductor components;
4) Ability to use overloaded channels in preamp mode (connected to the Amp’s Return) or in the drive pedal mode (connected to the amp’s Input) ;
5) The pedal can control other devices or be controlled by other devices. It has a special IN/OUT CTL connector;
6) You can use devices from the X-Lead line as a stand-alone device or as a part of “AMT Bricks” pedalboards. In this case, you will have broad control opportunities via footswitches of via Midi. The information about the “AMT Bricks” pedalboards will be presented a little later.
Argus du Amt Electronics P-lead
Les annonces avec options, ou constituant un pack, ne sont pas prises en compte.