- Fabricant : U-He
- Modèle : Beatzille
- Catégorie : Synthé virtuel FM
- Fiche créée le : 03/01/2017
Beatzille is a compact version of our monster modular synthesizer Bazille. Although the "little" brother with a condensed feature set, Beatzille remains a very capable and engaging synth. With the same digital oscillators and analogue-style filter plus the flexibility of modular patching, there’s plenty to keep you busy, before you think about moving to Bazille.
- 2 digital oscillators with simultaneous frequency modulation (FM), phase distortion (PD) and fractal resonance (FR) synthesis
- 1 multimode analogue style filter (low pass, band pass and high pass) with 6 parallel outs
- built-in stereo delay
- 16-step sequencer with 8 "snapshots"
- signal processors that act on audio or control signals: inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantiser
- mapping generator (waveshaper) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 2 envelopes and 1 LFO for modulation control
- configuration menu to set preferences and assign MIDI controls
- user interface zooms in 10% steps
U-HE Beatzille Preset – Software "Modular" Synthesizer (VST)