Afficher les caractéristiques
Masquer les caractéristiques
- 3 Oscilators featuring:
- Wavetable - waldorf wavetables
- Waveform - traditional analog waveforms
- Partical - granular sampler
- Resonator - resonator filter bank
- Nave synthesizer with speech and spectrum functionality built in - waveform & spectrum will display on the screen like in the app.
- All three oscillators are freely assignable. On the original Waldorf uWave & XT, you had two oscillators that shared an assignable wavetable. On the Waldorf Q and Blofeld you had three oscillators, two freely assignable wavetable oscillators (the Q had two sub oscillators for each), and a third oscillator with more standard waveshapes.
- Two dual analog filters. Voice inserts, inserting into the digital voice, going out to the analog, and two OTA filters for each voice that goes back into the voice.
- Another digital former - drive, bit crusher, digital filters, etc...
- Six envelopes - three on the panel. Envelope curves.
- Three Digital Effects
- Multistage envelope, glide...
- Six LFOs
- Touch display
- Two layers for multi-timbral