- Fabricant : AMS-Neve
- Modèle : 1084
- Catégorie : Tranche de console
- Fiche créée le : 19/09/2011
- Classic Neve transformer mic preamplifier with wide range of equaliser settings
- 3 switchable EQ bands
- Hand crafted and tested precisely to original 1970 design
- HP and LP filters with High Q setting
- Transformer-balanced and earth free inputs and outputs
- Output: Maximum output >+26dBu into 600 ohms. Output impedance is 75 ohms @1kHz.
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
- Freq. Response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz. EQ Out.
- Noise: Not more than -83dBu at all Line gain settings EQ In/Out
The 1084’s three EQ bands provide selectable frequency, with cut and boost capability, and a mid-frequency band which benefits from a High Q Presence switch. The high pass filter can be switched between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz, and the low pass filter between 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz. Both boast 18dB per octave slopes.