- Fabricant : Sónimus
- Modèle : Britson
- Catégorie : Warmer & simulateur de grain analogique
- Fiche créée le : 26/03/2014
Sonimus Britson is designed to emulate both the workflow and sonic character of analog mixing consoles. While inspired by a classic British 8014 console, Britson has a personality all its own. Britson was modeled to impart that classic warm, open, three-dimensional sound.
- Britson can be used subtly or aggressively (to overdrive virtual or real instruments).
- Two Saturations modes: Normal (subtle distortion, high dynamic range) and Fat (hotter signal, lower dynamic range).
- Optional Stereo Crosstalk feature creates a sense of depth and three-dimensionality in your mixes.
- Filters (both low and high pass) are tuned to sound sweet and pleasant to the ear.
- Saturation can be disabled to use Britson for trim and metering purposes.
- Buss instance has three color modes to use in your master track: Default no color, Master loudness and Master bright.
- Instances can be "grouped" creating the possibility of affecting all instances by making changes to just one.
- With zero latency, no group delay, and careful optimization for low CPU consumption, Britson allows for a remarkably high number of multiple instances per session.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, RTAS. All platforms support both 32 and 64 bit operation.
Supported Operating systems
- Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
- Windows XP or newer
- Sample Rate Support: up to 192 khz.
- Bit Depth: 64 bits (floating point).
- Channels: Mono and Stereo.
- Latency: Zero.
Manuels et autres fichiers
Forums Sónimus Britson
Argus du Sónimus Britson
Les annonces avec options, ou constituant un pack, ne sont pas prises en compte.