Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Connectique cable-casque

• 5 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 1 669 vues
  • 5 followers
1 Connectique cable-casque
Je me suis offert un Dt990 pro , je me pose la question , comment est connecté le "coiled cable" au casque , y a t'il une fiche ou le fil aurait ete grossièrement soudé au casque ? Après moultes recherches sur thomann et le net , je n'ai pas trouvé réponse a ma question . Je n'ose tiré sur le fil , un casque a 1000 balles , vous comprenez ! Est ce quelqu'un aurait la réponse ?!
Merci .
Une tite réponse siouplait! :((
Idem j'ose pas, mais il ne me semble pas qu'il y ai une fiche
J'ai pas vu de fiche non plus sur le mien ( même en essayant délicatement d'écarter le plastique, on ne voit rien ). Sur le 770 ... idem ...
Ahhh ... "la métaphysique des tubes" ... dixit A. Nothomb !
Moi j'ai toujours peur quand je fais un mouvement brusque de tout arracher .... Mon ti casque :aime:

Autrefois, on s'instruisait pour soi-même. Aujourd'hui, c'est pour en imposer aux autres. (Confucius)

Javascript:emoticon('')
Hi, I am italian classical audio engeneer, and I will prefer to write in english (a bad english, I know...), because my franch is much more absurd... ;-) javascript:emoticon('') Sorry! The 990pro is a beautiful headphone (I buyed FOUR of it in a few years!); today I have still TWO unopened.
The 990 has two bad specs. The first one: it is VERY sensible to the DC transients, typical of the standard mid-fi headphones outputs... It is necessary to own an high quality preamplifier (tube?): this is my suggestion... It is VERY dangerous to own the scrubble doing the editing: the 990' LEFT channel deads immediately (prrr...prrr...prrrr....). The two Zener are not sufficient to avoid it.
The second one spec. is about the fragile cables INSIDE the loudspeakers (typically the left one...):some times they are out of work from the factory.... sometime they stops to play, random.... It is no a main cable or connection problem, unfortunately.... Now I have TWO of that with only one lspkr working... The original list price was about 400,00€. Now the price is about 135€: it is strange...? Sorry for my english... javascript:emoticon('') Maybe the AKG700...?javascript:emoticon('')