- Download from Roland the driver archive for Windows 8.1. Its filename is um1_w81d_v101.zip.
- Unpack the archive.
- If you have a 64-bit machine, browse within the archive to this folder:
- Open the file RDIF1009.INF in your favourite text editor.
- Edit line 33, changing:
- Edit line 42, changing:
- Save this file and exit the editor.
- Browse to your Device Manager by holding down the ‘Windows’ key, pressing ‘R’, then selecting “Device Manager” from the menu that appears.
- Double-click on your non-functioning UM-1, which will be labelled “Unknown device”.
- Select the second tab: “Driver”
- Click the “Update driver…” button
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”
- Browse to the folder containing the file you have just edited
- Click ‘OK’ to select the directory, then click ‘Next’
- When Windows complains “Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software”, click “Install this driver software anyway”
- Wait until you see “Windows has successfully updated your driver software.
6 personnes sur 6 ont trouvé cette astuce utile
Avez-vous trouvé cette astuce utile ?ouinon