• 3 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 1 449 vues
  • 1 follower
1 Des avis ?
Bonjour,
comment ça sonne ?

Salut,

J'ai posté un avis ce matin après une semaine d'utilisation.

Ca sonne bien ouvert, pêchu et doux. Look vintage, son moderne.

J'en suis ravi.

Merci, tu pense qu'il serait bon pour un synthé ?

J'ai trouvé ça sur sound on sound :
The R20 mic preamp is a much more modern proposition, with a clean and neutral signal path. It has plenty of headroom and reproduces the high end of a good-quality microphone smoothly, but it isn’t what you’d choose to add character. I got pristine results with everything I put through it, but because it is so straight-ahead, it can be hard to tell it apart from some of the other well-designed solid-state, transformerless designs out there. I was impressed by the smoothness of its tone, though — it managed to sound neutral without appearing clinical or cold, and in recording situations where you choose the right microphone to create the necessary character, this is just what you want. The R24 also makes a very effective instrument DI for guitar or bass, capturing the bright edge of an electric guitar particularly well, but without it sounding gritty or distorted. Be warned, though, that if you do deliberately push the preamp into clipping, when the break-up happens it is very spitty and nasty — so this isn’t one of those preamps that you’d normally overdrive for effect.

Quelle utilisation? Live ou studio?

Ca dépend du style et du résultat recherché. Quel genre de synthé et de son joues tu?