ou

Sujet Xone k2 non compatible avec les ports usb d'un nouveau PC

• 17 réponses
  • 12 participants
  • 2 774 vues
  • 13 followers
1 Xone k2 non compatible avec les ports usb d'un nouveau PC
Bonjour,

Je viens d'acheter un nouveau PC et il semblerait que le driver du xone k2 proposé par Allen&Health soit trop vieux pour les PC actuels.

le port USB se connecte et se déconnecte automatiquement sans cesse, il ne reconnait pas le xone k2,

Des solutions ??

Merci à tous

Bonne soirée.
Afficher le premier post
so another dozen of hours of struggle and stil nothing...
I purchased powered USB HUB, plugged it via usb 2.0, usb 3.0 - still same behaviour
finally I purchased an USB C hub, as there are different drivers and I have same issue
so frustrated......
the problem is there is no device like xone k2 on the market, and it is important part of my setup,
so either I will wait months (or forever) for Allen and Heath to resolve the issue,
or buy new laptop:(
the laptop I have is 3 weeks old!
it's a ryzen 4800h with nvidia graphics, 8 cores/16 threads computer, super powerfull laptop,
it will be waste to sell it just becasue there are drivers issue...
if anyone can help with this - it will be much appreciated

you can catch me at redmasteringstudioATgmailDOTcom
Citation de capping :
Salut,
J'ai aussi eu un pb de connexion avec mon Xone K2, résolu en le branchant derrière un Hub USB.
Depuis plus de problèmes... à tester ?...

Salut à tous,
J'ai un problème sensiblement équivalent avec le Xone K2 que je viens d'acquérir "déconnexions intempestives et irrégulières"
Je soupçonne les ports usb de ne pas balancer suffisamment de courant. as-tu acheté un hub alimenté du coup?
Merci
Même problème , connections et déconnexions avec un processeur AMD , Remarque il y a 6 mois sous proc Intel j'avais des BSOD dès que je l'utilisais en carte son et n'avais plus de soucis dès que je l'utilisais seulement comme contrôleur. Franchement Allen & Heath , niveau support c'est vraiment pas ça, ils ont mis le pilote à jour il y a 1 ans alors qu'il datait de 2012 et le dernier firmware date de 2014. Ce n'est pas de l'obsolescence programmée mais c'est tout comme.
Citation de Mel :
so another dozen of hours of struggle and stil nothing...
I purchased powered USB HUB, plugged it via usb 2.0, usb 3.0 - still same behaviour
finally I purchased an USB C hub, as there are different drivers and I have same issue
so frustrated......
the problem is there is no device like xone k2 on the market, and it is important part of my setup,
so either I will wait months (or forever) for Allen and Heath to resolve the issue,
or buy new laptop:(
the laptop I have is 3 weeks old!
it's a ryzen 4800h with nvidia graphics, 8 cores/16 threads computer, super powerfull laptop,
it will be waste to sell it just becasue there are drivers issue...
if anyone can help with this - it will be much appreciated

you can catch me at redmasteringstudioATgmailDOTcom

Have you try with the old firmware ? I have the same problem as you and have an AMD RYZEN 9 3900XT
hello friends I have a Xone K2 to date and I have not had a problem, I use it in Mac Catalina & Pc in win10 Pro I use it with active Hub, and without it and I have not had problems except with a Launchpad pro connected x a port frontal to the PC, I have everything updated i7 8gen, I would recommend using it with active HUB 2A / 3A, the last thing that is recommended is not to update the operating system to the most current one, they bring their own errors that happened to me when I updated on Mac from Yosemite a High Sierra certain vst do not work together with some audio video programs a headache for me but now with Catalina all the vst and external Hardware run I hope they do not change or I will be forced to leave Mac ... it is my little experience to the date greetings friends greetings
Citation de Felix :
hello friends I have a Xone K2 to date and I have not had a problem, I use it in Mac Catalina & Pc in win10 Pro I use it with active Hub, and without it and I have not had problems except with a Launchpad pro connected x a port frontal to the PC, I have everything updated i7 8gen, I would recommend using it with active HUB 2A / 3A, the last thing that is recommended is not to update the operating system to the most current one, they bring their own errors that happened to me when I updated on Mac from Yosemite a High Sierra certain vst do not work together with some audio video programs a headache for me but now with Catalina all the vst and external Hardware run I hope they do not change or I will be forced to leave Mac ... it is my little experience to the date greetings friends greetings

What IS the exact reference of your HUB ? Maybe i will test if i Can buy it on Amazon ,if that's not work i will send back it.
Bonjour à vous, je suis sur Windows 10 et j’ai eu le même problème.
Et je viens tout juste d’observer.
Que lorsque je branchais la K2 ds mon hub usb, qui lui était branché ds le port usb3 de mon laptop.
Là, automatiquement...mon Windows plantait bleu screen.
Alors, je le branche directement ds mon laptop sur un port USB standard et ma 2e K2. Je la branche Ethernet ds ma 1er K2.
De cette façon. Je n’ai aucun problème.
Salut tout le monde, je rouvre le sujet. J'ai moi aussi une xone k2 branché à un PC avec une carte AMD. Même problème, le k2 se déconnecte et reconnecte en boucle. J'ai réinstallé les drivers et ça ne marche pas. Je n'ai pas encore essayé de le brancher sur un Hub USB externe, j'aimerais savoir si ça a marché pour vous. Est-ce qu'il n'y a vraiment aucun moyen de faire fonctionner ce controler sur un PC équipé d'une AMD ?...