Blackstar Amplification Artist 30
- Fabricant : Blackstar Amplification
- Modèle : Artist 30
- Série : Artist
- Catégorie : Ampli combo tout lampe pour guitare
- Fiche créée le : 27/01/2016
- Channel 1 - At low channel volume the amplifier will be completely clean. Increasing the amount of volume will see the amplifier start to break up into a natural mild overdrive response. The Tone control allows adjustment of the balance between treble and bass frequencies within the sound. At low settings (counter clockwise) the sound will be warmer and darker in character. As the Tone control is rotated clockwise the sound will become brighter.
- Channel 2 - Channel 2 can be adjusted between a clean and medium overdrive response by adjusting the Gain control. Low settings (counter clockwise) will deliver a clean sound. As the Gain control is increased clockwise the sound will be more harmonically rich until a classic overdrive response is achieved.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
The reverb control sets the overall level of the reverb effect. With the control fully counter clockwise there will be no reverb. Turning the control clockwise will increase the amount of reverb.
Speaker Emulated Output
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
The amp features an effects loop to allow you to connect effects pedals or other professional equipment using the return and send connections. The Effects Loop Level switch sets the effects loop to either +4dBV/-10dBV, which enables you to use it with either professional equipment (+4dBV setting), or with guitar level effects such as effects pedals (-10dBV setting).
The supplied 2-way footswitch enables you to switch between Channels 1 and 2, and switch the Reverb on or off.
|Product Range||Artist Series|
|Preamp Valves||2 x ECC83|
|Poweramp Valves||2 x 6L6|
|Controls||Channel 1 - Volume and Tone, Channel 2 - Gain and Volume, ISF, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume|
|Channels||2 - Channel 1, Channel 2|
|Speaker Model||Celestion V Type|
|Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||690 x 540 x 260 (mm)|
Test Woodbrass : Le Blackstar Artist 30