ou

Sujet Tracks => bus => track => soundcard

• 9 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 184 vues
  • 3 followers
1 Tracks => bus => track => soundcard
Hey !
I couldnt find information on how to route x32 bus to sound card.
i have 16 tracks that I Can send to sound card.
I have a stéréo bus for drums
I dedicated one pair of tracks (15/16) that get drum bus signal from input.
Now I tried to record those tracks from my daw but impossible to have a signal from daw perspective. i Can get my individual drum tracks but impossible to route 15/16 (having signal from drum bus) to sound card....
What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks for help

Musicalement,

Thomas

Hi,

use the routing Matrix and the "Out 1-16" to set your bus 15-16 on Output 15 & Output 16.
5942581.png

After, go to the User Out and set it like this :
5942629.png
The first 6 entries can be Local or Aes50 A or B or what you want!

And set your Card like this
5942584.png

Have a nice day or night.
Fred from France

[ Dernière édition du message le 10/01/2024 à 22:44:07 ]

You can also use the Ultranet if your Out 1-16 is full!
5942586.png
5942587.png

[ Dernière édition du message le 10/01/2024 à 21:44:12 ]

I suggest you search and watch a couple of youtube videos on that subject to get a better understanding of it.

Ch. : Cascade Fathead II ou Aphex 210, MXR Analog Chorus, BeyerDynamic M88, Shure Beta91A

@Djab, that's what i did for one week AT least. I did not find answer. Do you have some link ?
@fred, thanks a lot ! Ultranet worked. I'll try other option next week ! You rock!

Musicalement,

Thomas

Hi, you can test the config with the X32-Edit. I don't have X32 for now, I had one, no, 2, 1 X32 & 1 X32-Core, and now, I've got the Wing. But I make some settings for my friends via the X32-Edit and you can really easily understand this mixer via the app!

Have a nice Day,
Fred

[ Dernière édition du message le 11/01/2024 à 07:53:34 ]

Citation de elzinko :
@Djab, that's what i did for one week AT least. I did not find answer. Do you have some link ?
@fred, thanks a lot ! Ultranet worked. I'll try other option next week ! You rock!

@elzinko : did you make it work with other channels besides your drum bus ?

Good YT channels for X32 stuff :
Drew Brashler
Dana Tucker
Daniel Kharrat
Alan Hamilton
Allam House
Ascension Worship

Ch. : Cascade Fathead II ou Aphex 210, MXR Analog Chorus, BeyerDynamic M88, Shure Beta91A

Thanks for all!

@bobfred, next Time I will be in front of m'y console will be next week, so that I Can share the solution . And yes, I already have x32 édit :clin:

@djabtrash I meant specific link on that subject, but thanks for sharing anyway :bravo:

Musicalement,

Thomas

And sorry for my English!!!

[ Dernière édition du message le 11/01/2024 à 09:25:02 ]

Citation de elzinko :
@djabtrash I meant specific link on that subject, but thanks for sharing anyway :bravo:

What you ask is very specific and i'm pretty sure there is not z video addressing this specifically, but there are several videos that deal about recording X32 stuff to computer DAW over usb, and they might at some point show something you're missing.
If you just check out the YT channels i pointed out to you and search "X32 rec usb daw" among their videos, you will find such videos, and likely, the answer to your problem.

But then again, as i asked previously : did you make it work with other channels besides your drum bus ?
There should be nothing specific about your drum bus, compared to other channels... Just open :
- X32 EDIT and compare channels that are working for the usb rec vs this drum bus specifically : routing, etc
- your DAW and compare channels that are working for the usb rec vs this drum bus specifically : input source, etc