Best Service Chris Hein - Solo Contrabass
- Fabricant : Best Service
- Modèle : Chris Hein - Solo Contrabass
- Série : Chris Hein
- Catégorie : Contrebasse virtuelle
- Fiche créée le : 10/01/2017
- over 10,000 samples with close mic'ing in a dry recording environment. Combined with the twin impulse response based reverberation sections
- 38 articulations
- four different legato transitions
- phase-alignment of all samples to guarantee smooth inaudible crossfades of up to eight velocity layers.
- internal tenfold DSP-effects-rack
- Ensemble Maker, the solo instrument can easily be turned into an ensemble being able to take advantage of all available articulations. A voice division in the stereo image and fine detuning intensifies this effect.
- Dedicated convolution engines for the instrument's body and the room itself allow creation of a nearly arbitrary acoustic environments ranging from intimate closeness to large concert halls.
- Note Head Designer for long and short note combinations: 102 attack shapes. This allows calling up twelve matching short sample variations (Shorts) along with each sustain-articulation. These shorts not only offer the corresponding correct attack-behavior but also a note-end that perfectly matches the note length. These user-defined selections of short-note-variations are available in eight dynamic layers each and can be combined with the corresponding sustained phases. the shorts are also available as individual articulations.
- true legato in up to four dynamic layers for short and long note variations
- four "Dynamic Modes"
- Kontakt Player 5 included
Best Service - Chris Hein Solo ContraBass - Articulations
Forums Best Service Chris Hein - Solo Contrabass
Autres dénominations : chrisheinsolocontrabass