SSA Plugins aXDeesser
- Fabricant : SSA Plugins
- Modèle : aXDeesser
- Catégorie : De-esseur logiciel
- Fiche créée le : 30/04/2019
- Frequency: The centre frequency of the band to be compressed. This should be centred on the portion of the spectrum in which you want to reduce sibilance.
- Bandwidth: The bandwidth, in octaves, of the band you wish to compress.
- Threshold: Set the level threshold at which the compressor begins to act on the defined sibilance band.
- Ratio: Adjust how much compression is applied to signal above the threshold. A ratio of 1 means no compression while higher ratios lead to stronger compression of the sibilance band.
- Attack: The time in milliseconds (ms) for the compressor to become fully effect once a signal goes above the threshold.
- Release: The time in milliseconds (ms) for the compressor to fully switch off once a signal goes below the threshold.
- Monitor Sibilance Band: You can solo the sibilance band in order to asses the effect of the compression.
- VST 3, AU, AAX, 64-bit
Available Versions: The aXRotate is available with 3 levels of spatial resolution, with different maximum Ambisonic orders:
- a1Deesser- de-ess first-order Ambisonic signals.
- a3Deesser- de-ess up-to third-order Ambisonic signals.
- a7Deesser- de-ess up-to seventh-order Ambisonic signals.
Forums SSA Plugins aXDeesser
Autres dénominations : a xdeesser