Acustica Audio Red Eq
- Fabricant : Acustica Audio
- Modèle : Red Eq
- Catégorie : Egaliseur paramétrique
- Fiche créée le : 31/07/2014
In a nutshell
The Red Eq is a free equilizer which provides three fixed bands at 80Hz, 1.8kHz and 8kHz, the upper and lower bands being shelving while the middle has a traditional bell response. There's an ample 16dB of cut and boost, and though the EQ may look limited compared to a parametric, it actually sounds nicely musical and the frequencies have been chosen with care. A five-section led level meter and an output gain knob allow you to control the overall output level from the unit up to a maximum of +6dB. A red warning lamp lights if the signal approaches clipping, due to excessive use of boost on already hot signals. It can be used to make adjustments in the most needed areas of the audio spectrum without the sound losing its focus.
- Mac OS X: VST 32/64-bit, AU 32-bit.
- Windows: VST 32/64-bit.
- New CORE5 engine (improved performances).
- Delay time significantly reduced.
- New installer.
- Faster loading and less dropouts.
Note: Download requires a registration