Native Instruments Traktor DJ Studio 3

Logiciel DJ de la marque Native Instruments appartenant à la série Traktor

Sujet Traktor 3.3

• 18 réponses
  • 6 participants
  • 2 922 vues
  • 7 followers
1 Traktor 3.3
La version 3.3 de Traktor devrait sortir d'ici la fin mai d'après le forum de NI... Parmi les nouveautés, l'intégration de Traktor Scratch (2 desks sur 4)... J'attends cela avec impatience :bravo:
Everytime I hear this sound...
Toujours pas de date de sortie prévue chez NI...

Par contre, c'est enfin annoncé officiellement sur le site :

Citation : Working with TRAKTOR SCRATCH and AUDIO 8 DJ
The TRAKTOR 3.3 update will bring full compatibility with the brand-new TRAKTOR SCRATCH DJ system, meaning TRAKTOR 3 will be fully controllable using vinyl or CD decks.

TRAKTOR 3 is also ideal in combination with AUDIO 8 DJ- the audio interface designed especially for DJs spinning digital. Hook up all four TRAKTOR 3 decks to an external mixer using AUDIO 8 DJ or add MIDI controllers, mics or other hardware in to the mix.

:bravo:
Oui oui ça approche... :mdr: c'est prévu pour SEPTEMBRE !!! :??: cf le site officiel de Native...
T'as vu ça où ? :|

Citation : Upcoming patch: Traktor 3.3
This will be a free update.

---------

The patch is currently in this phase:

specification
development
beta testing
final testing

:(((

Citation : Hello everybody,

On behalf of the Traktor team, I want to inform you about a change in the targeted release date for the Traktor 3.3 update. The new version is now going through a further development cycle, and has a new release target for September.

Priort to that, a further update for Traktor Scratch is coming up. It will make sure that the system performs as robust and reliable as possible, and will incorporate several improvements of the evolved general Traktor codebase. To make the TS integration in Traktor 3.3 as thorough as possible, the code of the upcoming TS update needs to be rolled into Traktor 3.3, too. This is why the 3.3 update will be made available after the upcoming Traktor Scratch update.

The unification of the codebase also means that Traktor 3.3 will inherit several improvements from the Traktor Scratch software, including a redesigned effects section and a number of usability optimizations.

We are aware that this additional waiting time is not exactly good news to those who are eager to use the Traktor 3 features together with Traktor Scratch. But ultimately, the new schedule will result in the best possible Traktor experience for everyone.

We will keep you updated about the status of both the Traktor 3.3 update and the upcoming Traktor Scratch update in these forums. Thanks for your understanding and your patience.

Best regards,

Thomas

Effectivement :oops2:
Ca fait un peu loin qd m ... j aurai pensé que ca aurait été plus rapide ...
C'était prévu pour la fin mai à la base...
Espérons au moins que cette version tiendra toutes ses promesses :!: ...parce qu'on peut faire languir les consommateurs, mais encore faut-il que le produit final soit à la hauteur de l'attente... :8)