- Fabricant : 112db
- Modèle : Jaws
- Catégorie : Traitement / effet Lo-Fi logiciel
- Fiche créée le : 18/01/2019
- the basics: bit reduction & sample rate reduction
- a multimode filter that can be applied pre or post
- all parts of the bitcrusher can be modulated: bit depth, sample rate, multi filter, mix
- modulatable with LFO, Envelope Follower, or a mix of both
- a simulated preamp that adds vintage coloration to the sound
- an adjustable input and output filter to remove more or less aliasing according to your wishes, or to which device you want to simulate.
- la modifiable bias, which enables you to slide between two different quantization methods
- a dither function for adjustable noise masking
- u-law algorithm (used in many 8-bit samplers for noise reduction, and still used in modern telecommunications)
- 'Knight Rider'-display for easy visual feedback on what's happening with the modulation
VST2, VST3, AAX, and Audio Units.