TC Electronic Fluorescence Shimmer Reverb
- Fabricant : TC Electronic
- Modèle : Fluorescence Shimmer Reverb
- Catégorie : Réverb Guitare
- Fiche créée le : 09/01/2018
Shimmer reverb is one of those effects that you have to hear for yourself before you really know what it is.
Originally pioneered by recording legends Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno, shimmer is produced by layering a tail of reverb that is pitched up an octave and sent through a feedback loop on top of the dry signal.
This produces lush soundscapes that take on a life of their known, ranging from voluptuous chimes, to interstellar travel-like sounds that will evoke memories of Carl Sagan's Cosmos while you're playing.
- Shimmer reverb pedal
- High quality digital circuitry
- Otherworldly, sparkling reverb tones.
- True bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact but roadworthy design
- Highly affordable
- Runs on 9V battery or optional PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 100 mA
tc electronic Fluorescence shimmer reverb demo, ambient tones
Argus du TC Electronic Fluorescence Shimmer Reverb
Les annonces avec options, ou constituant un pack, ne sont pas prises en compte.