Wampler Pedals Pantheon
- Fabricant : Wampler Pedals
- Modèle : Pantheon
- Catégorie : Overdrive guitare
- Fiche créée le : 27/09/2018
The Wampler Pantheon Overdrive Pedal was inspired by the long-discontinued, long-sought-after Marshall Bluesbreaker Stompbox…. and the many now - legendary pedals that have followed its ”transparent” path. The Wampler Pantheon gives you all the unmistakably British break up and tonal nuance found in the best of these revered circuits…. But with some fresh features and modern functionality which are all WAMPLER;
- A Powerful EQ Section; tailor your sound for any gig!
- An Active Baxandall Bass control; allows you to match with any cab and fill up any room!
- A Delicious Presence Control; add just the right amount of Sparkle & Sweetness!
- Front Mounted Gain Structure & Voicing Controls; All Wampler - a fresh take on shaping this amazing circuit, and instant access to different harmonic and overtone structures!
- Top-mounted Jacks for busy pedalboards!
If you’re looking for a Classically Inspired Drive Pedal that mates perfectly with any rig, plays nice with all your modern tone-tools, retains all the personality and feel of your playing, AND delivers everything from sweet and creamy push to cranked British Grind….. Go Pantheon.
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v-18v power jack
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- 3 clipping stages and 3 overdrive voices make it the most versatile of its kind
- Powerful EQ section
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw: 17.3 mA @ 9V and 18.8mA @ 18v (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- 2.50″ x 4.50″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Wampler: PANTHEON Overdrive
PhotosVoir toutes les photos Wampler Pedals Pantheon
Forums Wampler Pedals Pantheon
Acheter neuf Wampler Pedals Pantheon
Argus du Wampler Pedals Pantheon
Les annonces avec options, ou constituant un pack, ne sont pas prises en compte.