Quilter Labs Overdrive 200
- Fabricant : Quilter Labs
- Modèle : Overdrive 200
- Catégorie : Tête d'ampli guitare à transistors
- Fiche créée le : 22/05/2017
The Overdrive 200 is inspired by legendary and almost unobtainable amplifiers, bringing an iconic overdrive sound within reach of the average musician. The dynamic 200 watt Quilter Tone Block power section is combined with a traditional “Tone Stack” EQ section to form a classic clean channel, plus a multiple switchable drive sections to provides several explosive overdrive tones. Versatile & Compact: For the first time we managed to house four distinct tones in our popular Block style enclosure.
Clean Channel: The big brother to our 101 Reverb. “Tone Stack” EQ section married with an active Mid control for a wide range of high headroom clean tone.
Crunch Channel: A preset Mid Scoop is engaged for a tight mid-gain tone. EQ controls are defeated and the Drive Channel’s Gain and Output are activated so desired saturation and volume balance can be easily achieved.
Lead Channel: The Lead Channel shares the EQ setting with the Clean Channel so to not have a dramatic shift in tone between voicings. The gain structure is based on rare and collectable early cascading gain stage amplifiers. The Gain and Output controls also become active and is balanced with Crunch Channel.
Bonus: Lead + Crunch Engaging both the Lead and Crunch channel delivers the high gain tone of the Lead Channel and removes the EQ from the circuit for an unrefined heavy tone.
Footswitch: The Overdrive 200 accepts a standard two position footswitch with or without LED’s. In the interest of saving you money we have decided to not offer a Quilter branded footswitch. Generic footswitches are widely available at music stores around the world. We have included an adhesive label with every Overdrive 200 so that you can label your own.
- 200 watts of power 4 to 8 Ohms
- Two Channels, 4 modes
- Clean channel: Gain & Output
- Dirt channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, & Master controls
- 1/4" high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Send and Return jacks
- 1/4" Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4" speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Locking IEC power cable
- Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 3.15" (80mm) x 8.5" (216mm) x 5.8" (147mm)
- 4 Pounds (1.8kg)
Quilter Overdrive 200
Forums Quilter Labs Overdrive 200
Autres Tête d'ampli guitare à transistors Quilter Labs
Autres dénominations : overdrive200